Infinity Cert International Ltd. is an internationally accredited certification, Inspection , Testing & Personal Certification body consisting of highly skilled professionals. ICI helps firms and organizations, Persons achieving excellence and world class competitiveness through the application of stand-alone or integrated national and international standards, specializing in providing different management system certifications.
Infinity Cert International ICI is a certification authority with its Registered Office in London, United Kingdom, and is represented worldwide with 22 locations.
Infinity Cert International ICI offers Inspections, training, audit, Personal Certifications and certification services to its clients.
Infinity Cert International ICI does not offer consultancy services.
Infinity Cert International ICI does not direct its clients to consultant organizations
EGAC is headed by the Minister of Trade & Industry and governed by a board of 14 members, representing all stakeholders and concerned bodies.
IPC’s main activity is to develop certification schemes for professionals. Although the focus of IPC is personnel certification, recognition of training providers and training courses are also part of our activitie
We at ICI are committed to Provide the international management system certification , Inspection , Testing and Personal Certification services using the right process. Quality shall be delivered using right resources & ethical approach. Our system is inline with ISO/IEC 17021, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO/IEC 17024 ISO/IEC 17065:2012 , ISO/IEC 17025 ,IAF, ILAC GLOBALG.A.P. Requirement and regulations.
“WE DO NOT SELL, WE CERTIFY”
• Expert support on hand.
• 5-star customer satisfaction.
• Flexible payment options
Have a question ?
- ICI auditors have an understanding of small business, how they operate, and the resource constraints that business owners have to deal with.
- ICI auditors think outside the box and appreciate that there are different ways to meet the standard requirements.
- ICI provides free webinars on strategic topics monthly.
- ICI conducts risk-based surveillance audits, targeting the areas to best assist our clients in improving their systems.
- ICI auditors are human beings. They understand that shop floor employees at a small business are nervous and often intimidated by the audit process.
- ICI provides an official Notice of Pending Registration upon signing registration agreement, which communicates that the organization’s certification journey is underway.
- ICI is always conscious of travel cost and we try to save customers money at every turn.
- ICI offers the option of conducting the Stage 1 audit “offsite” to defray travel costs.
- ICI provides a Project Manager who looks out for the best interest of the small business owner. We take the time to get to know your business.
In order to certify an organization to a particular standard, accredited third-party certification bodies such as INFINITY CERT INTERNATIONAL ICI .must verify that the requirements are met via an audit process. Only after the audit process is successfully completed can an organization be issued an official certificate, with the receiving company agreeing to maintain the systems in conformance with the standard’s requirements in continuous improvement.
Just like the companies they certify, third-party certification bodies (also referred to as “CBs”) must meet certain requirements in order to receive and maintain accreditation. This is ensured via audits overseen by an accreditation body, or AB. Oversight by an AB creates confidence that a CB’s certification process is impartial, and without conflicts of interest.
But why submit to the work and expense of the certification process? What is the benefit to a company or their clients? Accredited third-party certification demonstrates to both current and potential customers that an organization is dedicated to quality, and has taken the time to build and maintain a culture within its processes to offer clients the very same.
ISO certification certifies that a management system, manufacturing process, service or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance. ISO standards are in place to ensure consistency. Each certification has separate standards and criteria and is classified numerically.
For a business, International Standards are thought to bring many benefits: Cutting costs through improvement in systems and processes. Increasing customer satisfaction with improvements in safety and quality. The ability to access new markets is also a benefit as products and services can be compatible.