ISO 22483:2020 Tourism and Related Services Management System
The BS ISO 22483standard, which was first prepared by the British Standards Institute (BSI) and then reviewed and published by the International Standards Organization ISO), regardless of the class or category, personnel, service, activities, entertainment activities, safety, maintenance, cleaning, it establishes quality requirements and recommendations for hotels, hostels, resorts or hostels in procurement activities and customer satisfaction. The purpose of this standard is to provide a common and feasible reference for these accommodation facilities, wherever they are in the world, to provide customers with quality service.
Within the scope of the standard, the service requirements of all kinds of accommodation facilities are organized under the following headings: personnel requirements, service requirements, event organization requirements, entertainment events, safety and reliability requirements, maintenance requirements, cleaning requirements, supply management and customer satisfaction and feedback.
Naturally, among these requirements, personnel requirements are the top priority. All employees must be trained and experienced in their field. In this respect, the standard has determined its competence as follows:
– Having a certain skill and having an apprenticeship training with a competent person in relation to the subject.
– To have documented his experience on this subject with references from places where he worked previously.
– Having vocational training.
– Attending a training program for the completion of the deficiencies.
– Having academic education.
– Having practical experience during trainings.
- REGISTERED OFFICE: OFFICE 4690 182-184 HIGH STREET NORTH, EAST HAM, LONDON EG 2JA.UK COMPANY NO.: 14380751
- Middle East:Villa 5 Al Narges Street, West Somid, 6 October City Giza Egypt