ISO 31000 Risk Management System
ISO 31000 The current version of the 2009 standard is a published International standard published by the ISO body that specifies risk management.
The purpose of the standard is to provide general methodologies and rules for risk management.
ISO 31000: 2009 – Principles and Rules for Implementation
ISO / IEC 31010: 2009 – Risk Management – Risk Assessment Techniques – ISO Guide 73: 2009 – Risk Management.
History of the Standard
TheISO 31000 Risk Management Standard, issued on November 2009, sets the rules for risk management in all stages of the organization
ISO 31000: 2009 Risk Management is a standard designed for a wide range of stakeholders.
Risk Management Items:
– Determination of risks.
– Assessment of risk opportunities.
– Uncovering the source of risking.
– Determination of the possibility of changing the risk.
– Changing results.
– Risk sharing.
– Certification of risks.
- REGISTERED OFFICE: OFFICE 4690 182-184 HIGH STREET NORTH, EAST HAM, LONDON EG 2JA.UK COMPANY NO.: 14380751
- Middle East:Villa 5 Al Narges Street, West Somid, 6 October City Giza Egypt