ICI is an Independent, Impartial and Proficient
ICI is an internationally accredited certification, Inspection , Testing & Personal Certification body Independent, Impartial and Proficient Body established as per requirement of of ISO/IEC 17021:2015 Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems
, ISO/IEC 17020 Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection, ISO/IEC 17024 General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons
, ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services, ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing laboratories Requirement and regulations . ICI registered Office in London (Company Number: 14380751 ), We proposes to offers you Certification having Accreditation from The Egyptian Accreditation Council ( EGAC), (https://www.egac.gov.eg/) , Polish Centre for Accreditation (PCA) (Under Process),
ICI’s commitment to diversity is both an ethical choice and a business decision. And truly, ICI is already a very diverse company, with employees from 12 nationalities working in 22 countries. We see diversity within our workforce as a way of delivering excellence, and we recruit the best people regardless of their background. We seek diversity at all levels of our company in terms of age, gender, nationality, experience and mindset.
ICI will follow the PIMS and ISO 27701 to protect the Clients information.
• Openness to possibilities.
• Integrity and fairness in all matters. • Social and environmental responsibility.
• Improvement through knowledge and constant learning.
• To improve capability of human resources by upgrading skills and competencies.
• To maintain credibility of certification services by minimizing exceptions from stakeholders.
• To provide quality and value-based services, through completion of certification/registration process in a time bound manner.
• To operate Certification/Registration & Inspection services for total satisfaction of client organizations by ensuring that no major non-conformity is observed by accreditation bodies.
OUR CORE SERVICES
– Testing: Reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards with our global network of testing facilities.
– Inspection: Control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets with our world-leading inspection and verification services.
– Certification: Ensure that your products, processes, systems or services meet national and international standards and regulations with our comprehensive certification services.
– Training: Keep up with the latest developments in standards, regulations and technology with high-quality training and development for every level of your organization