Conditions to be met by an applicant
An organization shall
- At all times comply with these Regulations.
- Submit an application for Registration on the prescribed form Conforming acceptance to all Terms & conditions as per this proposal Format for all addresses from which activities within the organization’s proposed scope of registration are arranged or carried out. It is the responsibility of the Applicant, to satisfy them the proposed scope of registration meets their requirements.
- Use the Registered Symbol in accordance with the conditions defined in Appendix B.
- Claim by implication that the organization is entitled to use it, or claim conforms to the relevant System only from the addresses stated on the Certificate of Registration and only in respect of the scope of the organization’s Registration outlined in the Certificate of Registration.
- Maintain and document a System in accordance with the relevant System Standard and make available to Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. copies of all or part of the documented System should Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. require it for reference purposes.
- Maintain a record of customer complaints & will give unrestricted access to the representatives of Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. And Accreditation Body.
- Do not vary the relevant System under which any Certificate of Registration is issued during the period of the registration unless Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. have received notice in writing of its intention to do so and have received written confirmation from Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. that such variations do not render the Certificate of Registration invalid.
- Discontinue any use of the Registered Symbol, which is unacceptable to Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. and any form of statement of reference to the authority of the organization to be registered under the System, which in the opinion of Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. might be misleading.
- Permit representatives of Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. & to the representatives of its accreditation body EGAC for which the Accredited certificates have been issued unrestricted access during normal working hours to the premises where work which is subject to the Certificate of Registration is carried out, for the purpose of examining materials, processes, products, methods of test, records, data and systems or establishing that the procedures for termination of registration described in Regulation 2.1.9 have been carried out.
- Provide office accommodation for the duration of the audit and the organization’s Management Representative shall be present throughout the audit.
- Nominate, for the approval of Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. , a management representative and one or more deputies authorized to act in the main nominee’s absences who shall be responsible for all matters in connection with the requirements of the Certificate of Registration and who shall, upon each visit by the representative of Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. sign a declaration to the effect that any changes in processes and procedures or other information relevant to the Certification have been notified to Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd.
- Upon termination of the Certificate of Registration, however determined, forthwith discontinue the use of the Registered Symbol and all advertising matter, which contains it or any reference thereto. Any other documents in the possession of the organization, which bear reference to the Certificate shall, if Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. so requires, have such references erased.
Conditions to be met by INFINITY CERT INTERNATIONAL LTD.
Infinity Cert International Ltd. shall –
- Send a representative to the organization at their discretion but in any case, not less than once in any year in which the organization is marketing and selling products or services for which registration is granted for the purpose of verifying that the obligations relevant to the Certificate of Registration are being carried out.
- Give adequate notice of a visit by any Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. Auditor and/or audit team.
- Notify the organization of any changes in an applicable Standard which in the opinion of the Certification Manager is reasonable and sufficient to modify or adjust its processes and procedures to meet the revised requirements.
- Do not disclose any information or records concerning the organization, other than information which is in public domain. And shall not disclose any of clients’ information or records to anyone except to Accreditation Body i.e EGAC for which the client has required the accredited certificate .if Client has obtained Accredited certification from both EGAC than ICI can disclose any information or records to both EGAC and both AB’s can have access to client’s files otherwise in case if a client has opted for certification from any one Accreditation Body , ICI cannot disclose any information or records to other Accreditation body without written consent of client.
- Notify the organization at his discretion of customer complaints relating to the conforms of products, process or service with the order requirement
- Maintain a register of organizations, which shall be available to the public at Infinity Cert International Ltd. International Ltd. (ICI), OFFICE 4690 182-184 HIGH STREET NORTH, EAST HAM, LONDON EG 2JA.UK., or at www.infinitycert.com or at respective country office of the origin of the certifications.
The detailed procedure and information describing ICI audit processes and certification processes for granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of certification and about the certification activities, types of management systems and geographical areas in which ICI operates can be obtained on request by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org