Certified clients are approved to use the Registration Certificate, Trade Mark, or Certification Logo subject to the following conditions:
– Use of references to certification shall be restricted to correspondence, advertising, and promotional material that is directly applicable to the scope of registration as shown on the Registration Certificate.
– Where there may be ambiguity with regard to the context in which the logo is used, then the client must ensure that any such ambiguity is removed.
– Use of the logo must be such that it is reproduced as per the original without any restriction on size.
– Use shall be such that there is no implication that the goods or services themselves are approved by ICI.
– ICI will review use of certificates or logos where a client may be uncertain as to its validity and correctness.
– Where use of the certificate or logo is deemed to be unacceptable, then the client must take all necessary steps to remove from circulation any such unacceptable material.
– Logos may be reproduced in any one single color with white text.
– ICI take no responsibility for any costs associated with unacceptable or inappropriate use of marks that result from any form of advertising.
– Certification logos are not to be used on laboratory test, calibration, or inspection reports
Use of Accreditation Body Marks
Use of the accreditation marks is subject to the conditions detailed below:
- Where the accreditation mark is used, the certified organization shall include:
(a) its own name or mark
(b) the certification mark to which it relates, not disproportionately represented with reference to the actual accreditation mark, and positioned in a manner that ensures the relationship between the accreditation mark and the certification mark is obvious.
- Use shall be restricted to correspondence, advertising, and promotional material that is directly applicable to the scope of registration as shown on the Registration Certificate.
- The accreditation mark shall not be used in such a way to suggest that the accreditation body, government ministry or department or Minister have certified or approved the client’s activities, or in any other misleading manner.
- The accreditation mark may be uniformly enlarged or reduced but shall be large enough for the wording to be clearly legible, and may be in any one single color.
- Use shall be such that there is no implication that the goods or services themselves are approved by the accreditation body to whom the mark belongs.
Use of Marks Logos
If in doubt?
If you are in doubt regarding the use of the logo, please contact the ICI. office before printing.
You can use logo:
- Letter Pads.
- Purchase Orders.
- Marketing Material.
- Company Website.
- Company Sign Board.
- News Paper.
- Company Brochures.
- Packing Materials.
- Visiting Cards.
- Policy Boards.
- Company’s Address Board.
Use logo as per logo regulatoin.