ISO 41001 Facility Management System
ISO 41001 is an international standard for facilities management introduced in 2018. After staffing costs, the biggest expense for most public and private sector organizations is the maintenance and upkeep of the workplace.
The ISO 41001 standard was designed to help organizations implement the highest standards of facilities management to reduce costs and boost efficiency.
ISO 41001 focuses on several areas, including:
– Heating and cooling systems.
Based on a strategic, tactical and operational approach, the standard provides a common platform, which can be used across all sectors. ISO 41001 is applicable to all organizations or parts of organizations, whether public or private sector, and regardless of the type, size and nature of the organization or its geographical location. It is designed both for organizations which manage their own facilities, as well as providers which manage facilities for other companies.
Organizations around the world are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of effective facilities management – with rising costs and several examples of poor management highlighted in the media, companies are seeking to implement best practice. ISO 41001 helps you follow the highest standards of facilities management.
This helps you:
– Enhance workforce productivity, safety and wellbeing.
– Deliver a high-quality working environment.
– Grow profitability.
– Allow the organization to focus efforts on core revenue-generating business functions.
– Deliver significant cost benefits.
– Boost efficiency within your organization and extend the lifespan of assets.
– Improve your marketability.
Certification to ISO 41001 proves effective facility management systems are in place to deliver service consistency.
- Registered Office: OFFICE 4690 182-184 HIGH STREET NORTH EAST HAM LONDON UNITED KINGDOM E6 2JA, Company Number 14380751
- Villa 5 Block 7/15 Al Narges Street, off Al Nabatat Street, West Somid, Ground Floor, 6 October City Giza Egypt
(002) 0101 596 4342
(0044) 203 769 6651