ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 is the most recognized international standard for environmental management systems. It is used worldwide.
The nature of allows it to be applied to the complete range of business sectors, scopes, and activities.
It is a truly universal standard, which is one of its great benefits. It provides a framework through which an organization can deliver environmental performance improvement in line with its environmental policy commitments
The standard specifies requirements for how to proactively achieve the following intended outcomes:
– Identify and understand the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services and associated environmental impacts.
– Understand how significant aspects can be managed, implement necessary controls and set clear objectives to improve environmental performance.
– Establish its environmental policy and objectives.
– Manage its obligation to comply with applicable legal and requirements and other stakeholder obligations, and to regularly check the compliance status.
– Continually improve the management system to enhance its environmental performance.
ISO 14001 is designed to be compatible and harmonized with other recognized management system standards, including ISO 9001. It is therefore ideal for integration into existing management systems and processes.
The potential benefits of ISO 14001 are numerous, but the most significant and tangible ones are that the standard enables your organization to:
– Build and operate an environmental management system within a well-defined and clear framework, which at the same time is flexible to your own business needs and expectations.
– Provide a tool for environmental performance improvement and the means to effectively monitor and measure environmental performance.
- REGISTERED OFFICE: OFFICE 4690 182-184 HIGH STREET NORTH, EAST HAM, LONDON EG 2JA.UK COMPANY NO.: 14380751
- Middle East:Villa 5 Al Narges Street, West Somid, 6 October City Giza Egypt