ISO /IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System certificate demonstrates your commitment to proactively manage and protect your information and assets and ensure compliance with legal requirements
The ISO/IEC 27001 standard adopts a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an organization’s information security management system.
ISO/IEC 27001 was established by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It was first launched in 2005, as a replacement of BS 7799.
In addition, and building on the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements and helps companies manage privacy risks related to personally identifiable information (PII). It can also help companies comply with GDPR as well as other data protection regulations. The two standards can be certified in combination.
The standard takes a comprehensive approach to information security. Assets that need protection range from digital information, paper documents, and physical assets (computers and networks) to the knowledge of individual employees. Issues you have to address range from competence development of staff to technical protection against computer fraud.
ISO/IEC 27001 will help you protect your information in terms of the following principles:
– Confidentiality ensures that information is accessible only to those authorized to have access.
– Integrity safeguards the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods.
– Availability ensures that authorized users have access to information and associated assets when required
- REGISTERED OFFICE: OFFICE 4690 182-184 HIGH STREET NORTH, EAST HAM, LONDON EG 2JA.UK COMPANY NO.: 14380751
- Middle East:Villa 5 Al Narges Street, West Somid, 6 October City Giza Egypt