ISO 28001 Supply Chain Certification
Businesses should not be forgotten in the manufacturing sector or in the service sector, so that each business is a customer of another business.
This constitutes a supply chain in commercial life. In fact, although the Quality Management System has established the necessary standards and assessment methods for relations with suppliers, the International Standards Organization (ISO) has published ISO 2007 Supply Chain Safety Management System standards in 28001, especially on the supply chain management system.
– Increased product and service quality.
– Reduction of costs.
– Profit increase.
– Establishing the appropriate supply language and structure.
– Increase in competitiveness and market share.
– Increased quality of suppliers
- REGISTERED OFFICE: OFFICE 4690 182-184 HIGH STREET NORTH, EAST HAM, LONDON EG 2JA.UK COMPANY NO.: 14380751
- Middle East:Villa 5 Al Narges Street, West Somid, 6 October City Giza Egypt